Saturday, August 20, 2011

Welcome to the New Blog!

So I've decided to start a separate blog for things we've done for less at home. When I say less I mean, we made it cheaper than what you could buy the same (or similar) for. This new blog will give you hints on being crafty without having to be artsy fartsy... Its easy stuff. Literally anyone could do it... There will be several "sub-divisions" of this blog including: decorating your home, wedding/special occasions, home improvement and more... You should check back often. I'm hoping to make it like a how-to site too. With step by step instructions on how to do some of the stuff... Some other things you may find on here: how to furnish your home cheaper than retail, living the high life on a low life budget, and many other things. This was my aunts idea, and I'm kinda "digging it" so let's hope I stay as excited about this blog as I was when I started the other one.

Currently there will probably be more of the wedding edition sort of stuff, since our wedding is coming up very soon. We've managed to create quite the spectacle of items for the wedding and I'm rather excited to start sharing them with you, but alas not tonight. As I've been up far too long to start in on a project tonight.

For now, Happy DIY'ing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment